1st January, 2020
Mail for as little as 12p per item!
Author - MetroMail
Find out everything you need to know to take advantage of Royal Mail's latest incentive.
The New Year brings a new seasonal incentive from Royal Mail. During this incentive period, brands have the opportunity to send incremental Advertising Mail, Responsible Mail and Partially Addressed Mail for as little as 12 pence per item*!
This exciting new incentive aims to assist brands with their direct marketing activities during the post-Christmas period through to Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and approaching the Easter break. It also gives brands the chance to directly re-engage with their customers and prospects after the General Election.
When is the incentive running?
The posting window for this incentive will begin on 2nd January 2020 and run until 28th March 2020. Applications must be submitted before 13th March 2020 in order to participate in the incentive.
What are the requirements?
There are 6 mandatory requirements for the January to March 2020 offer. These are:
- For Mailmark Advertising Mail, Responsible and Partially Addressed Letters and Large Letters up to 250g.
- No postcards (single piece mailers are allowed).
- Trays only – letters must be submitted in trays to ensure sorting is quick and easy.
- Post at least 30,000 incremental items to qualify.
- This incentive runs from the 2nd January until the 27th March 2020.
- Discount is paid as Postage Credits. Postage credits paid as a credit voucher or into customers’ posting account. Credits will be valid for 12 months.
Get in touch
Applications are open now, so if you would like to find out more about this incentive, do not hesitate to get in touch with MetroMail today. You can call us on 0191 301 1685 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Subject to terms and conditions. You will be charged at the current Access price, and awarded eligible postage credits at the end of the incentive period.