Below are the terms and conditions associated with this competition.
- The ballot is open to UK businesses who are clients, prospects or suppliers of the Promoter, except employees of the Promoter or any third party directly associated with administration of the ballot.
- The ballot is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via: https://www.metromail.co.uk/sneakpreviewcompetition. Multiple entries are permitted.
- The opening date for entries is 09:00 on 25/11/20. The closing date of the ballot is 17:00 on 30/11/20. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- All entrants who provide the correct answer to the question will receive a prize of a small box of chocolates.
- The prize will be sent to the winners by post (using details collected when the entrants complete the competition form). Prizes will be sent to winners no later than 5 working days prior to the event taking place.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the ballot is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners’ names and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to MetroMail Limited, Unit 6, Fox Cover Enterprise Park, Seaham, Tyne & Wear, SR7 7DN, or alternatively by sending an email to email@example.com within 15 working days of the Draw Date.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the ballot which may include the publication of their name, company name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The ballot will be governed by English law and entrants to the ballot submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this ballot is MetroMail Limited, Unit 6, Fox Cover Enterprise Park, Seaham, Tyne & Wear, SR7 7DN.
Return to the MetroMail sneak preview competition page.